Futurist Trond Arne Undheim interviews Scott E. Burgess, Founder of Healthcare360 Media Group and host of the Healthcare360 podcast.
We talked about the importance of having a deep conviction before you write a book, how you go about creating a piece of true thought leadership, and, more specifically, what’s wrong with healthcare today. In the process, Scott starts sketching the solution he envisions, rebuilding healthcare from scratch and where YOU need to become your own best healthcare advisor.
My takeaway is that there is no substitute for integrity. I more deeply understand the rogue thinking required to turn healthcare around and I would look to Scott to provide a key perspective in the coming year. The system of the future will be, or rather needs to be, built around the individual, not the insurance or even the medical providers. What that means goes far beyond the current industry buzzword of value based care.
As for how to write books, I summarized it into four key decisions surrounding: flow, brand, Quality, and speed. I believe if you know your approach to these four issues, everything else follows.
After listening, check out the Healthcare360 podcast and Scott's profile:
- Healthcare360 podcast https://www.scotteburgess.com/
- Scott E. Burgess LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottedwardburgess/
- Scott E. Burgess Twitter (@scotteburgess) https://twitter.com/scotteburgess
- Scott E. Burgess Instagram https://www.instagram.com/scotteburgess/
Additional context about the show, the topics, and our guests, including show notes and a full list of podcast players that syndicate the show can be found at https://trondundheim.com/podcast/.
For more about the host, including media coverage, books and more, see:
- Trond Arne Undheim's personal website (https://trondundheim.com/)
- Yegii, Inc. (expert network) https://archives.yegii.com/
- The Yegii Insights blog (https://yegii.wpcomstaging.com/)
- Pandemic Aftermath https://trondundheim.com/pandemic-aftermath/
- Disruption Games https://trondundheim.com/disruptiongames/
To advertise or become a guest on the show, contact the podcast host here. If you like the show, please tell all your friends, subscribe and consider rating it five stars. The show is hosted by Podbean and can be found at Futurized.co. The intro and outro music is Electricity by Ian Post from the album Magnetism.