Futurist Trond Arne Undheim interviews Joe Adiletta, Senior Director at Ionic Materials, the battery storage spun out of Tufts University.
After listening, check out Ionic Materials and Joe Adiletta's online profile:
- Ionic Materials https://ionicmaterials.com/
- Joe Adiletta LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-adiletta-992257/
They talk about the technologies behind energy storage. We discuss promising startups in the EV, grid and emerging electric aviation space. Where is the field going? Will there be a "Cambrian moment" where growth will accelerate? Is that in this decade or the next? We also discuss the emerging market opportunity in India.
The takeaway is that battery storage has ever changing underlying technologies, form factors, and use cases, depending on the capacity and vision of those innovating in the field. Unique to the field is its dependency on large infrastructure players whether it be in the automotive industry or among energy utilities.
Additional context about the show, the topics, and our guests, including show notes and a full list of podcast players that syndicate the show can be found at https://trondundheim.com/podcast/.
For more about the host, including media coverage, books and more, see:
- Trond Arne Undheim's personal website (https://trondundheim.com/)
- The Yegii Insights blog (https://yegii.wpcomstaging.com/)
- Pandemic Aftermath https://trondundheim.com/pandemic-aftermath/
- Disruption Games https://trondundheim.com/disruptiongames/
To advertise or become a guest on the show, contact the podcast host here. If you like the show, please tell all your friends, subscribe and consider rating it five stars. The show is hosted by Podbean and can be found at Futurized.co.